TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All books are complete, at least in good antiquarian condition, unless stated otherwise. Small defects are not always mentioned. The books are mostly discribes as follows:
-Mint = as new;
-Very good = no major defects, no name on endpapers;
-Good = minor defects, e.g. minor damages to spine and dustover, some browning and or foxing of the paper, name or library stamp on endpapers:, light creases etc.
-Reasonable = clearly read and used copy: creases, underlining, damaged or faded spines, etc.
- Prices are in Euros, excluding shipping costs and insurance.
- The books are sent at cost price (see: shipping). On request, the books can be sent insured and registered.
- Orders are delivered with an invoice. All books must be paid within 14 days of receipt of the invoice by bank transfer to Walgenbach Art & Books bank account. If this period is not observed, the seller has the right to recover all resulting administrative and legal costs, with interest, from the buyer.
- The books remain the property of Walgenbach Art & Books until the invoice has been paid in full.
- Walgenbach Art & Books may require prepayment.
- Books that do not meet expectations can be returned to Walgenbach Art & Books within seven working days after receipt, in the same condition. After this, a refund of the already paid purchase amount (excluding the shipping costs) will take place within 30 days.
- Prices of the books are subject to change. Walgenbach Art & Books reserves the right to adjust the selling prices of the books.
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to these terms and conditions. Any disputes between the buyer and seller will, if appropriate, be submitted exclusively to the competent Dutch court.
Walgenbach Art & Books respects the privacy of all users of its webshop and ensures that the information that is given is treated confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. Personal data is carefully processed and secured. Walgenbach Art & Books adheres to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
SHIPPING FEES, up to 2 kilo (Postal rates as of 1 January 2019)
- Netherlands: € 4,35 (Letterbox Packet) or 6.95 (parcels, incl. Track & Trace).
- EUR 1: Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Denmark, Sweden € 9,80 (with out Track & Trace) or € 13,00 (with Track & Trace)
- EUR 2: a.o. Finland, Portugal, Polen, Ireland € 12,60 (with out Track & Trace) or € 18,50 (Track & Trace)
- EUR 3: a.o. Norway, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey @ 12,60 (with out Track & Trace) or € 18,50 (Track & Trace)
- U.S.A., Japan, Australia, Russia € 18,20 (with out Track & Trace) or € 24, 30 (Track & Trace)
For above mentioned countries, shipping is free for an order which exceed the amount of € 250,00
For further options please contact us.
Walgenbach Art & Books
3082 BA Rotterdam
Phone:: +31 6 393 11 695